The Journey So Far
"Napredak” is a Yugoslavian word meaning “progress,” and the adopted name of a club started in 1925 by a group of Yugoslavian friends. The purpose of the club was to keep Slavic traditions alive in a new homeland and to provide a central meeting place for social events.
From our beginnings at the Old Milliken School House on Lawrence Rd in Cupertino, to our current location on Montague Expressway, San Jose, Napredak Hall has kept true to its adopted name. Serving the social and business needs of all communities throughout Silicon Valley